- 10, 15, 20, and 30 year fixed rate terms
- FHA, VA and Conventional Loans
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Access the equity in your home with a HELOC. You can use and re-use your available line of credit as often as you need without having to reapply. Our variable rate HELOC loan is available on your primary home located within 100 miles of Tarrant, Denton, or Parker County. You can borrow up to 80% of the home’s fair market value. We make it easy for you to access the amount you need, when you need it. Simply, visit any FTWCCU Office to “draw” from your available credit (minimum $4,000). View Disclosures or Apply Now!
QuickFix Home Improvement
- $300 Loan Processing fee.
- Closing costs of $400.00 - $900.00 may apply. Applicant is responsible for all fees once the loan has been processed and approved.
- Secured QuickFix loans required regulatory waiting periods: There will be a five (5) day waiting period after the application is received before the loan closing. There will be a three (3) business day wait after the closing loan documents have been signed before the loan proceeds can be disbursed. All loan closings will be held at a FTWCCU office. This is a Fixed Rate loan.
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Notice:
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review. The data shows geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. HMDA data for many other financial institutions are also available online. For more information, visit the consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Website (www.consumerfinance.gov/hmda).