On February 27, 2018 FTWCCU Home Banking will receive a refreshed design for easier navigation and use. You may notice some updates to the look of your account – but don’t panic! You’ll still have access to all the features that make Home Banking simple and convenient for our members.
- A refreshed home page layout with more prominent links to transaction histories, Bill Pay, Purchase Rewards and other helpful pages.
- Optimized Account History pages with options to transfer funds and export or print transaction history.
Introducing Money Management! Climb to new heights with the Money Management financial management tool. Visualize and interact with your money in the most epic ways.
- View all your accounts and transactions in a single location.
- Bubble Budgets that move with you. Learn where and how you spend.
- Receive timely alerts and notifications.
Look for the new Money Management widget on the home page in Home Banking!
At the same time we’ll be sun-setting FinanceWorks, it will no longer be available after February 26. If you would like to keep the data in FinanceWorks you will need to export the information and save it to your personal computer. The data in FinanceWorks will not be available in Money Management.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (817) – 835 – 5000.