COVID-19 Staying Connected
We're reopening as safely as possible. Beginning Monday, June 1 all FTWCCU lobbies will reopen for normal operating hours. The health and safety of our employees and members is a priority, with that in mind below are a few guidelines when visiting an FTWCCU Office.
- Masks: We recommend that you wear a mask. If you don't have a mask, we will provide one for you. Employees will be wearing masks.
- If you feel sick, please do not enter. If your financial need is urgent, please call us at (817) 835-5000 and we will serve you by phone or electronically.
- Germ Shields: New plexiglass germ shields have been installed. Please keep the shield between you and the employee.
- Respect social distancing signs and recommendations. Remember to remain at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Employees are santizing our office throughout the day. Deep cleaning sanitation of the office is conducted daily after hours.
You can access your account from home 24/7 with Home Banking or the FTWCCU App.
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer money within accounts
- Pay bills
- View eStatements
- Make a loan or credit card payment
- Apply for a loan
- Make a mobile deposit (FTWCCU App)
- And more useful features
You can also use WebPayment to make a payment on your FTWCCU loan from your account with another bank. Click the WebPayment button near the Home Banking login box.
How We Can Help
Several members are facing financial difficulties during this time. We are waiving late payment fees on loans and waiving fees on loan extensions through June 30, 2020. If you need assistance, please reach out to us and lets find a solution that works for you.
If your income has been impacted due to COVID-19, we're offering a low interest emergency relief loan. The Emergency Relief Loan is available at 4.9% APR*, up to $4,000, 12 months to repay, with the first payment due in 90 days. Call the Member Information Center for more details or sign in to Home Banking and apply online for a personal loan and select Emergency Relief for the loan purpose.
How To Contact Us
You can Live Chat with a Financial Services Representative during normal business hours. Access the chat box in the upper right corner of this page.
Call our Member Information Center at (817) 835-5000 for assistance. They are available Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am - Noon.
Helping you is why we're here. Let's stay connected.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Quoted rates are subject to change without notice. Normal credit granting criteria applies. All loans subject to approval. Certain restrictions may apply. Must be an FTWCCU member as of April 2, 2020.
The three national credit reporting agencies are giving people weekly access to monitor their credit report - for free. Click here for more information.
Avoiding Coronavirus Scams
Tips to help you avoid the latest scams.
Be on alert for suspicious emails, phone calls, or text messages. Don’t click or interact with sources you don’t know. Clicking a link in an email or a text message could download a virus to your computer or device. The phone calls could be from scammers phishing for your personal information, don’t interact with them.
Beware of emails claiming to be experts with information about the virus. For the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus, visit the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Beware of scammers claiming to be charities asking for donations. If someone wants donations in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money – don’t do it!
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as necessary.