Fort Worth Community Investments
Eighteen years ago Fort Worth Community Credit Union partnered with John Bearrie and LPL Financial to bring you the comprehensive investment services of Fort Worth Community Investments. FTWCI is a tremendous compliment to the already outstanding line of products and services offered by the Credit Union.
When it comes to making financial decisions, the information you can find through the Internet is a great start, but it is only half the picture. What many investors need to be successful is a relationship with a trusted investment professional who will help them sort through the maze of available information and make informed, intelligent choices.
John specializes in the following areas:
- Tax-advantaged investing - to reduce your tax liability and let more of your money work for you
- Investing portfolio analysis - to keep you informed of how your investments are performing, and to make adjustments as needed
- Annual portfolio review - to review your current holdings and help you make any necessary changes or adjustments
- Retirement planning – to design an investment strategy to help you address all of your retirement goals
- Mutual Funds - for diversification and professional management
- Variable and fixed annuities - for tax-deferred growth potential
- Municipal bonds - to help protect your hard-earned money from taxes.
Mr. Bearrie is located in our Headquarters office and can be reached by phone at (817) 835-5057, or toll-free 1-800-817-8234 ext 5057. Email Mr. Bearrie at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your free, no obligation personal appointment with Fort Worth Community Investments today!
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Fort Worth Community Credit Union and Fort Worth Community Investments are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured Fort Worth Community Credit Union deposits and are not NCUA insured. These products are not obligations of the Fort Worth Community Credit Union and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by Fort Worth Community Credit Union or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: (AL, AR, CA, CO, DC, FL, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, VA, WA).