Manage your money at home or while on-the-go, day or night. Wherever you can access the internet, you can access your FTWCCU account. You can make transfers, pay bills and access your statements all online at your convenience.
Pay your bills with a few clicks in our online Bill Pay. You will have the ability to pay all of your bills from one simple to use site that also provides you with the convenience of receiving, viewing and managing your bills in the same online location.
- Arrange email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, and upcoming payments
- Schedule auto recurring payment rules for each payee
- Pay bills from your mobile phone
- Payment history reporting for accounting purposes
FinanceWorks is a free service and is available inside Home Banking. It puts money management at your fingertips - and your financial goals within reach.
Get control over your finances with the power to :
- View accounts across more than 19,000 financial institutions - all from one site
- See where you're spending your money and track a budget
- Get out of debt and stay out of debt
It's free, easy to use, and available now within Home Banking. Get started today!
Turn everyday purchases into cash with Purchase Rewards. Log in to Home Banking to pick your Purchase Rewards today. Then get cash back by using your FTWCCU MasterCard Debit Card at those merchants.
- Click to activate exclusive cash back offers at the types of places you like to shop
- Shop online or in stores to redeem your offers by paying with your FTWCCU Debit Card
- Enjoy cash back - deposited right into your checking account at the end of the next month.
You can also shop with cash back offers in hand. The FTWCCU App brings you cash back offers on-the-go. Activate new offers right when you need them or get directions to the nearest store while you're out to redeem an offer.
Saving real money just got easy. Try Purchase Rewards today!
Easily move money between your accounts with FTWCCU and other financial institutions.
- Save time because there is no need to visit branches or write checks
- Schedule automatic, recurring transfers for a simple savings plan
- Control your money from one dashboard - fast and easy
Log in to Home Banking and click the Move Money tab and then click Funds Transfer to get started.
Note: It will take 2-3 days to validate accounts at other financial institutions.
Email Alerts and Notifications is a free online service to help you monitor your account activity. Using Email Alerts or Text Message Banking keeps you updated while you're on-the-go.
There are several alert options that you can set up - account balance levels, periodic account balances, maturity date of a CD, payment due date for a loan (or if it's past due), or create a custom personal reminder. Alerts can be edited at anytime within Home Banking.
To set up Email Alerts or Text Message Alerts, log in to Home Banking and select the Additional Services tab and then click Text Message Banking & Alerts.